BUILD YOUR CUSTOM ACTION FIGURE BELOW & GET YOUR COST TODAY.
Don’t want to fill out our Action Figure Builder form or just have a question Email us at email@example.com
ORDERS PLACED AS OF 11-22-22 WILL NOT BE DELIVERED FOR CHRISTMAS.
CUSTOM ACTION FIGURES OF YOURSELF & PERSONALIZED ACTION FIGURES
Need Ideas? Check out HeroBuilders Best Custom Action Figure Selection and Samples
THE CUSTOM ACTION FIGURE MAKING PROCESS
The Custom Action Figure Making Process at HeroBuilders:
- After you place your order, you will be involved in the customizing process.
One of our master sculptors uses your provided images, and hand sculpts your head in exacting details.
- Once our Sculptor is happy with the Sculpture of the Head and Face.
HeroBuilders will email you images of the Sculpture for your approval.
- You can either approve or suggest changes to the Sculpture
The changes must be realistic for the size of the Sculpture. If edits to the Sculpture can be made, we will make them.
- If Dramatic changes from your original images are requested. For instance,if the original images showed you smiling, we created the sculpture and then you want the face changed to a serious look, or a hairstyle, facial expression or add glasses, etc.
There will be a $150.00 charge per dramatic change
- Once you approve the Sculpture
The Sculpture is then baked to a rock-hard consistency.
- Once the Sculpture is removed from the oven
A Mold Making Expert creates a Rubber Mold of your Action Figure Head.
- Prepare the Rubber Mold for Casting
Once the Action Figure Mold is ready, the head is cast and heated to 170 Degrees using our proprietary material.
- Your Personalized Action Figure Head removed from the oven.
Now that the head has cooled, it is meticulously hand-painted and dried to match your images.
- Your Custom Action Figure is Shipped
We hand assemble your action figure, and it is boxed in our World Famous Black HeroBuilders Window Box and Shipped using USPS or FedEx, and it is fully insured.
Custom Outfit Making Process
- If you are ordering the Extreme Custom Action Figures and are getting a custom outfit we do not offer approvals of custom outfits so your outfit will be on par with the outfits shown in our sample images
- All things considered some of the smaller details on a custom outfit will be left out because it is impossible to copy all the details due to the small size of the custom action figure outfits.
Our How to Make an Action Figure video is worth watching. This video gives you a behind-the-scenes peek of the Personalized Action Figure making process.
“We used to have the fat guy body,” says Emil Vicale, whose Connecticut-based company Herobuilders specializes in customizable action figure dolls that start at $425. “But the extra meat took the action figure out of balance. I just wasn’t comfortable having our action figures not be able to stand up.”Stadtmiller, M. (2006, February 15). TOYS ARE US – MOVE OVER, BARBIE. FOR $425, YOU CAN BUY ULTIMATE I-DOLL-ATRY; THEY HELP YOU GET ALL DOLLED UP. New York Post. Retrieved November 6, 2021, from https://nypost.com/2006/02/15/toys-are-us-move-over-barbie-for-425-you-can-buy-ultimate-i-doll-atry-they-help-you-get-all-dolled-up/