CUSTOM FIGURINES MADE TO ORDER
Herobuilders Custom Toy Makers can make custom figurines of you from a photo. We can also create custom figures from sketches, company logos, drawings, or 3D models.
Our skilled Toy Makers and Master Craftsmen use a range of Toy Making technology. From the basic old-world handmade techniques to 3D CAD and 3D printing.
We made it easy for you to get a cost and place your Custom Figurines order. Just send an email with an image and answer the six simple questions below:
Feel Free to look over some of our Custom Figurines samples
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include images you would like your figurine modeled after.
- What size would you like your custom figurine?
- How many custom figurines do you need?
- What date do you need your order delivered?
- Feel free to add any other information about your personalized figurine project.
HeroBuilders can make anything you can imagine, so be creative, have fun, and check out our video below to see how we make custom figures.
Here is a brief list of some of the different types of Custom Figures that are most requested. If you need some ideas or would like to see more of our custom toy-making samples
- Custom Figurines
- Super Hero Figurines
- Figurine Cake Topper
- Custom Corporation Figurines
- Corporate Mascots
THE CUSTOM FIGURINE-MAKING PROCESS
Normal Shipping Timeline
- Shipping time depends on how many you order and the time of year your order is placed.
- If you are ordering one unit, the setup time is usually three weeks, and your product will ship 5 to 10 days later.
- Regular Production orders will have a three-week set-up time, and production time will depend upon your order quantity.
The Sculpting Process or 3D Printing Process
- Step one is to make the master pattern used to create a mold.
- Depending on the project, we will use handmade techniques or 3D + printing.
- We can use your 3D file in most cases, but if not, our 3D technicians will create the 3D files needed to run our 3D printers.
- We can work with your 3D files; if you do not have 3D files, we can make those for you. Then, once you place your order, one of our master sculptures works on making your head sculpture in exact detail.
- When our sculptor is happy with the progress, they will email you images of the sculpture for your approval.
- After you’ve had a chance to review the image, you can approve the sculpture or make changes. Then, our sculptors will make those changes and resubmit the pictures to you.
- When you are happy with our results and approve the sculpture, we will harden it and ready it for the next steps.
- A mold is made of the hardened sculpture, then molded and painted.
- Once dry, the Figure is shipped to your destination anywhere in the world.
To learn more about the process, please watch the video below.
WATCH OUR CUSTOM FIGURINE-MAKING VIDEO
If you want more videos or images, go to our BLOG.